You are a business owner entrepreneur.
You are time starved and frustrated by the task of marketing your business.
You dream of a day when all of this will get much easier.
You are action oriented and ready to make changes but you want to know you are making the right changes.
You are not pleased with the results from your traditional marketing & media and you remain unsure of how you can actually take advantage of opportunities presented by New Media.
- Search engine optimization
- Pay-per-click Advertising
- Email marketing
- Video streaming
- Word of Mouth marketing
You need experienced “how to marketing help” on:
- Defining your target market
- Determining market needs
- Developing a Marketing Action Plan
- Execution of your Marketing Plan
- Becoming better known through PR
- How to profit from online opportunities
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
If DIY is your style, working with a marketing coach will add some organization and accountability to your marketing efforts.
Business owners say the hardest marketing challenges are:
- Finding the right words to communicate what they do.
- Deciding what to do first.
- Identifying their target markets and discovering where to find them.
- Identifying their USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and communicating it.
- Deciding which marketing/advertising campaign will be cost effective and deliver the best results.
- Understanding the difference between Marketing, Advertising, Branding and Selling.
- Calculating how to measure the effectiveness of your advertising and marketing.
- Clearly identifying their ideal client and attracting them.
- Figuring out how to package, position and price what they sell.
- Finding the right person at the right time, to guide them.
- Deciding who to hire to build their website.
- Deciding what website technology to use.
- Figuring out how to get traffic to their website.
- Taking Action!